Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Post of Makin UV Better

Dear Friends, Fans, and Loyal Readers,

Due to the demanding needs of The Makin Movie Blog, I will be discontinuing the Makin UV Better blog indefinitely. I'm not really sure if anyone reads this anymore, but for those of you who do read, thanks for all of the support. Over the past 5 months and 33 posts, I have grown to love each of your anonymous faces. I will continue to try and Make UV better with my movie reviews.

Sincerely,
Jordan Makin
Makin UV Better

3 comments:

  1. bummer, i prefered this one over the movie review blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. For today i say farewell to this wonderful blog. I've been inspired, touched, and intrigued. I will forever remember makin uv better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me going, Jord. I was fooled.

    ReplyDelete