Monday, April 25, 2011

Erin Spencer's Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time

Erin Spencer recently did a guest review on the Makin Movie Blog for the movie, Red Riding Hood. Surprisingly enough, this movie ended up in her "Top 10 Worst Movies of All Time", which she texted to me after viewing the movie. This is her list, I don't agree with all of them, but all of them made me laugh.

Let's count them down.

#10: The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Flyers 
I've actually seen the first 7 of these. I loved them all as a kid. I haven't seen this one but it's sad to see it on this list. After some research, I noticed this series ends with a 13th installment.. isn't that unlucky?


#9: Fragile
The thing that surprised me most about this movie is the fact that Erin would watch something that has a cover like this. Then again.. she has committed to go see Scream 4 with me..

#8: Lady in the Water
I love this movie! C'mon Erin, don't hate something just because it is different.

#7: The "Friday" Music Video
She's only 13!! GIVE HER A BREAK!!! IT HAS 119 MILLION VIEWS! (and over 2 million "dislikes"). Ouch. (I'll let it slide that this isn't even a movie)


#6: He's Just Not That Into You
Did I read this right? A PG-13 chick flick that Erin Spencer doesn't like? What's this world coming to!?

#5: The Box
There goes Erin hating creative ideas again.. I actually haven't seen this one either, so I can't hate it too much.
#4: Twilight
What?! A girl that hates  Twilight is like a Laker fan that hates Kobe.

#3: Jonah - A VeggieTales Movie
What kid doesn't love vegetables and scripture reading...?

#2: Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure
This one was also pretty surprising to me. A Disney movie? Erin is the biggest disney fan in the world. Walt would be so upset...



















#1: Red Riding Hood
Here it is! It actually made the list at number one - you can read Erin's complete take on it here.



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Jordan. I can't believe you made a post about this...

    I need to set a few things straight.

    This was not all MY list... Anna and I both collaberated.

    Which brings me to my next point.

    I've never seen LBT XII.
    I've never seen The Box
    I've never seen Lady and the Tramp II
    or Jonah


    And Fragile? Not only was it creepy and disturbing (old zombified nakey ladies? euughh) it just didn't make any sense and had this weird kiss scene at the end.... it was really just gross.

    You'd probably like it though... I stand by my other choices for horrible movies. Because they are. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come one Land Before Time the great flyers is the best movie ever probably my number 2 movie of all time right behind Rio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady in the Water was a fantastic movie. Shame.

    ReplyDelete