Monday, March 28, 2011

Dolphions

I recently saw the movie, Paul (you can read my review of it here)

The movie is about an alien, and it reminded me of a text I received from Trevor Smith in May of 2008. I woke up to this text and it was so funny that I actually wrote it down in my journal.

The following is an exact transcription of that journal entry:

5-07-08
Text I got from Trevz yesterday.

"I had the funniest dream where you were talking about alien existence and you were saying they can hear us and we can hear them but we choose not to hear them so we never acknowledge their existence and they never acknowledge ours and then you ended your speech. paused. then FREAKED out and yelled "OR ARE WE THE ALIENS?!?!" and I woke up laughing so hard. Funniest part was the fact your dream went on for like 5 minutes and my subconscious couldn't think of the word aliens, so you kept saying Dolphions. a cross between the word Dolphin and Alien I guess. It was hilarious."

I think this picture explains it.

This was and is the funniest text I have ever received. Try your best to beat it.

1 comment: