Saturday, March 19, 2011

March


March is great. By now, you've probably already read my post about Mustache March, but that's not the only reason why this month rules.




1. St. Patrick's Day

There's nothing more hilarious than a holiday where you wear green, pinch people who aren't, and look around for hobbits with pots of gold. I'm pretty sure JRR Tolkein came up with this holiday.



2. March Madness

The past couple days have been the first 2 rounds of the NCAA tournament. That's 32 games in 2 days... I honestly haven't left my basement. Even if you don't like sports, it's still fun to fill out a bracket and and see how many you can get right. I have a tradition of getting most of them wrong.


3. Spring Break

You get school off, that's cool. From watching The OC, I've learned that there are many other things that go on during spring break, but not a whole lof of that in Utah.

[I searched "Spring Break" on google images.
All of the pictures that showed up would
not be appropriate for my younger readers.]

BUT, if you search "Spring Break in Utah" - this little wonder comes up.
no, that's not me

Okay, that's 3 reasons why March is cool. Not enough reasons for you?
well, the first of March also marks this classy lady's birthday:

Enjoy your last 12 days of March!







3 comments:

  1. haha your blog always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better really watch The. O.C.
    if you do, you've just made my life....


    ...somewhat cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I really do Brooke. I was a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete