Thursday, October 7, 2010

"POST" #2 - MUZACK!

What's another thing that makes UV great? MUSIC.

This past Tuesday (October 5, 2010) - I was able to go with two of my great friends (Derek Carter & Krystal Carter) To the X96 Half Ass Show featuring: Civil Twilight, Crash Kings, and of course - ANBERLIN.



The show was pretty tizight, got some majorly cool pics. Here's a couple - you can check more out on my facebook page.





Anyway, all of this concert going made me homesick for the days when I had my own band.. here's the music video for our widely successful song - "I miss you"



Music also leads to dancing. I was privileged to play "Just Dance" with the spencer family this past evening - I must say I really do think I can dance. Next Time, I'll be sure to post some pics.. for right now, I only have post dance pics.



until my next POST - Farewell friends.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog...I especially like your music video! You need to get the band back together....

    ReplyDelete