Sunday, October 17, 2010

FALL BREAK!

Hey everyone - it's the end of fall break. Sad, I know.

This fall break was pretty eventful for me - I was able to go the land of the black lagoon, AKA Lagoon, with some good ol' frenz o' mine. It was a blast. I even dared to go on a roller coaster BACKWARDS - here's some footage:



After Lagoon, I didn't think my weekend could get any better, but then I checked my email and realized I had won a trip to Bahamas - to the all inclusive Sandles resort! Here's a great pic - it was seriously so much, too bad I was only able to spend about a day there.. (and with traveling time, it was more like 2 1/2 hours..) It was worth it though














and then finally.. just when I thought it couldn't get any better... it totally did. Phone Call:

Friend - "Hey Jordz, Wanna go to the moon with me?"

Me - "Will I be back before Sunday night?"

Friend - "Yeah."

Me - "Then of course! meet you there?"

Friend - "Tip Top Cheerio! See ya there friend!"



Best. Fall. Break. Ever. :)

8 comments:

  1. Dear Jord.
    If this was anyone else but you I'd make fun of you. I simply just have a little more love for you right now.
    Love Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. this is Brynne on Jades comp./

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha Tip Top Cheerio?? Wtf that's hilarious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fall break, jordan. Lagoon, the Bahama's AND the moon? wow. You know how to live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great person. Except when you don't answer my phone calls! I could have been kidnapped! And you still haven't made a comment on my blog! I refuse to even look at yours until you do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS.. A trip to the moon? I'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete