Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heroes



Ok this is a blog where I'm going to be completely serious, I know a lot of the time I may come off a LITTLE sarcastic and completely hilarious... but this video really changed my life. Mr. Rogers saved PBS by quoting a song from his show in front of the U.S. Senate - How cool is that? Seriously watch this.



I came across this in my Mass Communication class where we have a liberal teacher and a lot of conservative students - Class usually ends up being an argument about whether Glenn Beck is evil or not (which for that, I have a great video to show for another time) But the teacher showed this at the very end of class and the class ended with an applause and seriously was one of the most spiritual, uplifting things I have ever been a part of. The left and right wings can meet together for this one.

Another one of my current Heroes is Mark Zuckerberg - if you haven't seen "The Social Network" yet, you NEED to.



"You don't get to 375 friends without making a few people that feel indifferent about you" - Jordan Makin

^the joke so nice I posted it twice!

until next time - Keep Makin UV Better.

1 comment: