Saturday, May 14, 2011

Retweeted by a Famous Person

Today will go down in history, my friends.
I am supremely stoked about what just happened.

On May 6, I tweeted this:
Yes, there's a typo - I meant to say "come on"
I was about 45% sure there was a chance it could happen.
just not so soon..

Well, Last night I saw Bridesmaids, which literally was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
So naturally, as a Twitter enthusiast does, I tweeted to Judd Apatow (the producer - also director of Knocked Up, Funny People, 40 Year Old Virgin) to tell him what I thought:


This morning, as my niece woke me up at 9:30 (2 hours earlier than I was planning to wake up), I checked my Twitter, and was surprised to find this:


My goal of the summer has been reached! sheesh, what am I going to do with the rest of my summer...
but yeah, I responded with this:


 

I don't know if he'll notice this tweet, but even if he doesn't, I still feel like we're really good friends now. Hey Judd, if you're reading my blog now, I'll star in any future bro-mance project you have coming up.

Anyway, this blog post is to let you know that dreams can come true. Who knows? Maybe by the end of this summer, I will have retweets from Justin Bieber, Jonah Hill, & Charlie Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment