Saturday, May 21, 2011

If the World Ends Today (Will you be saved?)

Apparently the Rapture is happening today.
Not this Rapture..


For those of you who don't know what the Rapture is, a couple of things happen.

1. The righteous will ascend into the air to meet the Lord / be captured in Abraham's bosom (yes, that's a good thing)

2. The wicked will be left to Earth to deal with the apocalypse, in which they will burn.

Now of course, don't stress too much. There's way too much grey area to decide whether or not people are wicked or righteous. So I've made some very general guidelines to help you figure out whether you will be chilling in a bosom or burning in the dirt. If you fall anywhere in this great area, I think you're okay.




If you have this bumper sticker,  I think you're overconfident
You're Righteous If:
1. You're generally nice
2. You have generally good intentions
3. You say "Thank You" when appropriate

Don't worry about all the other mumbo-jumbo going around, I think just about everyone I've met meets those requirements.

See You in the Bosom!

1 comment:

  1. uh...Im still here.....so if your here it didnt happen right? and if not I guess I wont hear back from you

    ReplyDelete