Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jordan's Impression of Erin's Date with Rick Buck

This picture is not photoshopped.

This is Rick Buck, Jordan Makin, & Erin Spencer.

This blog does not reflect the thoughts of Erin or Rick, just me.

Let's break it down.

Good Signs:

1. As me and Anna spied on them walking to a part of their date, they were laughing and giggling, but not holding hands.

2. Erin told me that later, they did hold hands eventually.

3. As you could tell about the picture, he hung out in our hotel room for a while. I almost offered him half of my bed to sleep in if he wanted. almost.

4. He laughed at my jokes.

5. We have matching glasses.

6. I told him I would write his blogs about his dates if he wanted me to, he seemed enthused.

Bad Signs:

1. Laker Fan. That is a little disheartening. But I am very much more a Heat hater now than a Laker hater.

Overall Reaction:

I think Erin will get a second date. If not, maybe me and Rick will hang out sometime, I just won't tell Erin.


5 comments:

  1. Is this Rick Buck suppose to be someone famous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this with me Jordan :). PS I love the clouds on your back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah... he's the mormon bachelor. www.themormonbachelor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordie, you are hilarious! I love the breakdown!

    Is Rick Buck really taller than you? I was suprised.

    And, yes, you should write his blog. I really enjoy your posts, Jordie-Pordie! :)

    Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete