Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things I Drew. Volume #1.


Some of you may know. I'm kind of an artist. A freelance artist. A frartist perse'.

As the title says, I've pulled out my sketchbook and dug deep to show you some things I drew.

Church of the 3rd Revelation

This one is obviously inspired from the movie "There Will Be Blood". Yes, the same movie I derived my Halloween costume from. -

That's me on the left.
Never thought you'd see Thing 1, Harry Potter, and Daniel Plainview in the same shot, eh?

Next we have my artistic re-creation of...

Captain Moroni

...I had a lot of free time as a missionary.


The next one is an expression from deep within my soul. I think everyone can interpret it differently.

Spacetasia

And my last one for this volume is simply titled.

Another Child Abducted


Vote for which one is your favorite on the right! >




3 comments:

  1. Jordie, you are hilarious! I'm so glad you are doing a blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do a whole series of your artwork dude, and I bet you could do a comic strip too that would AWESOME, great animation, great story line, I would so read it every time you put one up.

    ReplyDelete