Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Derek Carter - The Man, The Myth, The Indian


Of all the people in the world, Derek Carter is one of them. And I would like to take this post to commend his great contribution to the world.

Derek is hilarious.

Derek is kind of emo.

Derek and I have been friends since 6th grade, Richard Crist and I saw him playing basketball alone at recess and we decided we should induct him into our friendship. Lots has happened since then, but our friendship has continued as one eternal ring.

Our Friendship

I'd like to close this post by showing a video I made about derek some time ago. If you see Derek after viewing this post. Give him a high five on behalf of planet Earth.




Did Derek's voice used to be lower? VOTE TO THE RIGHT >

6 comments:

  1. Derek, your voice used to be lower. and you STILL work at Taco. When was this made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was made during senior year I think haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that was my truck and my house at the start. That's pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it was Jordan's idea and he was so scared that you were gonna come out and kill us haha so he was like HURRY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is awesome. The whole post. But the video is frosting on the cake. Not the gross frosting either. The good frosting.

    ReplyDelete