Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting for Radiohead [Thoughts]

My download for Radiohead's new album "The King of Limbs", is taking quite a while.


Here are some thoughts I am having whilst I wait.

1. I probably should go to bed, I have to coach a game in 8 hours.
2. Out of the past 20 organized basketball games I've played, I think I've only one once (rec & ward).
3. Wow, #2 sounds like the Utah Jazz.
4. Yeah, I get why girls like Channing Tatum so much.
5. I think I enjoyed "The Eagle" more than I should have.
6. I've had Bright Eyes album for about 3 days. I've listened to it completely through 10+ times.
7. Does #6 make me emo, or does it make me indie? probably both.
8. I don't think I fit either of those stereotypes.
9. One stereotype I wish I could fit is that of a "bro" - I just want to wear "lidz" with a hoodie over it.
10. My room is really orange. The walls really match the "Arrested Development" DVDs sitting on my shelf.
11. Is the Arrested Development movie ever going to happen?
12. I'm wearing orange pajamas right now. I honestly don't even like orange that much.
13. That's right, I didn't purchase these PJz - I also didn't choose the color of my room.
14. I'm not really sure if anyone will enjoy this post. I think that maybe in the morning I will regret that I posted it.
15. Not really.
16. Bryan Mortensen will just be happy to know that I got the Radiohead album.
17. My presentation on "Sexual Arousal" I gave on thursday was hilarious.
18. That sounds a little prideful, but really it was funny.
19. I honestly think most of the things I say are funny.
20. I giggled while typing that last one.
21. Some say that my jokes are only funny because I laugh after I say them, and my laugh is funny.
22. In that case, just picture me giggling after each of these thoughts.
23. I think the creativeness of these thoughts took a plunge at about #15..
24. me giggling.
25. You're right, #24 wasn't a thought, it was just me announcing what I'm doing. As the next one will be.
26. Done downloading. Going to bed.

4 comments:

  1. I love this. I pictured you giggling while writing this actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the read. I'm sorry about your room being orange. I think Tracy picked out the color while you were gone. It does look more like it should be Isaac's room.

    ReplyDelete