Sunday, February 13, 2011

Vowelentine's Day

We know all the vowels. We love them. We even have a day to celebrate them.
They make all of our words possible. I probably couldn't speak with them

I love to remember them every February 14th.


A - Applicable
E - Ethnic
I - Indigenous
O - Ostrich-esque
U - Uber

But I feel like this Vowelentine's Day, we need to remember the half - vowel.

She does a lot too.

You know who I'm talking about.



Don't worry Ms. Y, I will be your Vowelentine this year.

definitely.

2 comments:

  1. you probably couldnt speak with them? probably not, they only make a particular set of sounds, the conversation wouldnt be that interesting. But then again, look at the people in Pokémon, talkin with those creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this :] hahaha. good work, friend.

    ReplyDelete