Monday, December 13, 2010

Well, obviously, we have a SANTA in Lincoln Park..

He's climbin' in your chimneys
He's wantin' some cookies now
wantin' to eat them
so you'd betta
leave some cookies
leave some milk
leave some cookies
leave some milk
and leave some cola, cus we saw that he likes that in commercials

BLACK SANTA



An original poem about Black Santa:

Oh Black Santa, why do you have a white mustache?
Is it from milk or from cocaine?
or maybe the rest of your beard just needs a bath.
I'm not dissin', I'm just sayin'.

Oh Black Santa, when you enter a chimney, should people fear?
Do you carry a gun and have a "led-nosed reindeer"?

Or are you just like the other jolly fat man?
You just want to leave presents wherever you can?

Well even if that is the case,
I'm afraid you cannot come to this place.

For Utahns have many pre-conceived notions.
And they might meet your appearance with an angry emotion.

Oh Black Santa I know you're very ghetto-thug-nasty, tough, and brave.
But my advice to you is for this place, stay very far away.
Because I don't want to be the one digging your grave.
Maybe regular Santa will let you in the North Pole, to work and stay
And yes, yes, I promise to you that you would not be a slave.

Oh Black Santa, you see, it's just your life I fear.
So please, please do not come to Utah Valley this year. :)

2 comments: