Thursday, December 2, 2010

The News as Bemorte Reports

A Famous Television Reporter Once Said...

"It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone.

I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, [goshdarnit]! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,

'I'm as mad as hell,

and I'm not going to take this anymore!!'"


Howard Beale, famous reporter


Are you as mad as hell? Do you not want to take it anymore? Then I have just the blog for you. BYU student Bryan Mortensen recently launched his reporting website, "Bemorte Report".

Bryan Mortensen, founder of "Bemorte Report"

From a broad spectrum, currently ranging from BYU apps to new life forms being discovered, Bemorte is telling you the news the rest of the mainstream media doesn't want you to know. But you deserve to know! We all deserve to know! Let's get mad!

Forget Glenn Beck
Forget Michael Moore
Forget Jon Stewart
Forget WikiLeaks

For crying out loud! I'm ANGRY!

It's time for us to be informed, not by some TV junkie, but by someone in the heart of the heartlands.

All of us at Makin UV Better welcome, with open arms, Bemorte Report.




3 comments: